1. Air compressor requires less capacity of gas storage tank after frequency conversion and speed regulation.
2. Air compressor air pressure is more stable after variable frequency speed regulation: because the variable frequency air compressor uses the stepless speed regulation characteristic of the frequency converter, through the controller or the PID regulator inside the frequency converter, the pressure can be quickly regulated and controlled; compared with the upper and lower limit switch control of power frequency operation, the air pressure stability improves exponentially.
3. The noise of air compressor is lower after frequency conversion and speed regulation. Because the running frequency is less than the power frequency when it runs stably, the mechanical noise falls and the mechanical wear is less.
4. Air compressor starting without impact after variable frequency speed regulation: Since the frequency converter itself is a soft start installation, the starting current should be about twice the rated current as far as possible. Compared with power frequency starting, the starting impact is very small. This kind of impact not only on the power grid, but also on the real mechanical system, and greatly reduced.
5. Air compressor is more energy-saving after frequency conversion and speed regulation: although screw air compressor of each manufacturer adopts different energy-saving operation forms, but because the frequency converter adjusts the motor speed in real time according to the actual gas consumption, it can also make the air compressor sleep automatically when the gas consumption is low, thus greatly reducing the loss of energy. It should be noted that the different control modes of the system have a great impact on the energy-saving effect.
Thank you for reading, this article source: Jinan Air Compressor more content and questions, please click: , we will continue to work hard to provide you with services, thank you for your support.