1. The manufacturer of pneumatic equipment must be urged to provide the air consumption and the change of air consumption as the basis for the analysis and selection of air compressor capacity.
2. If seasonality, time difference or other factors can affect the change of gas consumption, it should also be carefully evaluated.
3. Make a holistic reflection on the prospects of the whole market, and list the estimating wind of short-term, medium-term and long-term investment plans respectively.
4. Don't insist on the concept of interchangeability of spare parts because of the differences in types, modes and capacities of air compressors. In the case of large consumption changes, choosing a compact air system with both large and small capacity air compressors can provide a more flexible range of strain and achieve unexpected energy-saving results.
5. If the compressed air system of more than 3-5 air compressors is used, only the appropriate control mode and peripheral equipment need to be carefully selected, then the configuration mode of both large and small capacity air compressors need not be considered, so as to avoid the possibility that small capacity air compressors will be idle.