I. Preparations for Jinan Air Compressor before Start-up
(1) Check whether the mechanical parts and pipes of the air compressor can be firmly connected. If there is loosening, dispose of it in time.
(2) Check the oil level of the air compressor, when the oil level of the unit is higher than the lowest position on the oil gauge at the time of shutdown, the unit can start up normally. Even if the unit is running, the oil level can not be seen at once, it will not affect the normal operation of the unit.
(3) Rotate the coupling in a regular direction by hand to ensure that the unit rotates sensitively.
(4) Check whether the electricity meets the requirements of safety regulations, and connect the unit power after confirmation.
II. Start-up of Screw Air Compressor
(1) The following procedures shall be followed when the air compressor is restarted after the initial start-up or after the overhaul of the air compressor and its system equipment:
(a) Check whether all valves are in the proper position and in the correct opening and closing state;
B) Remove all maintenance accessories (such as blinds) and maintenance signs for safety maintenance;
C) Check the system and remove foreign bodies from it;
D) Open and close the drain valve again;
(e) Driving at least one lap to ensure no mechanical intervention;
(2) If there is no phase sequence error in the control panel of the unit after power transmission, the "start" button can be pressed to start normally. After starting, please confirm the correct rotation direction of the driving motor and rotating equipment again, and make sure that all safe maintenance and installation are in the proper operation state.
Jinan air compressor
Screw compressor mainframe in any situation is strictly prohibited reversal! The following conditions must be confirmed before the main engine is turned:
1) Start-up and debugging of the new machine; 2) Rewiring of the power cord; 3) Commutation of the total power supply
The manufacturer shall not undertake any obligation with respect to any damage or injury caused by ignorance of these notices and precautions.
4) After the start-up process of the unit is completed, the air compressor will enter the automatic control state.
III. Operation of Screw Air Compressor
1) After the normal operation of the unit, check whether there is oil leakage and air leakage in all parts of the unit, and if so, stop immediately for disposal.
2) Check whether the operating parameters such as exhaust pressure and exhaust temperature are normal.
3) Make a good record of the operation and compare whether the operation parameters are normal. If there are abnormal phenomena, stop the machine in time and analyze the reasons.
4. Shutdown of Air Compressor
3.4.1 If the unit needs to stop running, only press the stop button and the compressor will automatically unload for about 20-30 seconds before stopping. For no particular reason, don't use the emergency stop button to shut down.
3.4.2 Cut off the power supply of the unit
5. Easy maintenance
1. Compressor should be easy to install.
Considering the convenience of the device, there are movable, portable and device-free air compressors on the market today. The compressor selected should be small in size, light in weight and easy to install under the premise of satisfying the demand for gas. Vertical compressors should be selected for the Air-using units with narrow space (marine or vehicle) and movable compressors should be considered for the Air-using units with long intervals (over 500 meters).
2. Easy maintenance and low cost in the later period of the compressor
When choosing the compressor, we should consider the convenience and cost of daily maintenance of the compressor. Choose as far as possible fragile parts (mainly oil and filter elements) to replace the long cycle, versatility, long service life of the compressor.
The above is the related content of Jinan air compressor manufacturer. For more information, please visit the website: .