As we all know, in today's rising power prices and declining product profits, from the economic point of view and environmental protection point of view, enterprises on their own energy-saving compressed air is particularly noteworthy. Compressed air is one of the four basic fluid media (water, compressed air, steam and natural gas) in industrial production. Its energy consumption accounts for 15-35% of the total power consumption of plant equipment (power equipment, manufacturing equipment, air conditioning equipment, electrothermal equipment, lighting equipment, water supply and drainage equipment).
The annual power consumption of fans, pumps and air compressors in the national industrial field is 1.43 trillion zhuang, accounting for 15% of the total power consumption of air compressors, with an annual power consumption of 214 billion degrees. In fact, only 60% of the energy consumption of compressed air in industrial use is actually used for production, while the other 40% of the power consumption is used for leakage and false demand. The power consumption of air compressors in China is about 86 billion villages annually. The energy-saving Countermeasures of compressed air system have become the most urgent issue. Compressed air, as the second largest power consumption in factories, is the basic guarantee for the production and operation of factories. Therefore, as the maintenance and operation personnel of compressed air production machinery and equipment, their post responsibilities are quite important.
How to optimize the compressed air system to reduce energy consumption? For a ship, the user often tends to be a panacea to maximize energy efficiency. However, in fact, there is no shortcut to save energy. In order to achieve the best energy-saving effect of the whole system, every link of the system should be carefully studied and corresponding measures should be taken, including less production cost of alkali compressed air, less transportation cost of alkali compressed air, less use cost of alkali compressed air, and overall consideration with other public engineering equipment (heat recovery device) as far as possible.
What does air consist of? The answer is nitrogen 78%, oxygen 21%, argon 0.93%, carbon dioxide 0.03%, neon 0.0018%, other inert gases, moisture and dust, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide and other toxic gases.
Compressed air is a kind of renewable energy which has a certain pressure and has treated dust and moisture in the air. Pressure, flow rate and temperature are three basic indexes of compressed air. The molecular weight of dry air is 28.96, and the density is 1.293g/m3 at 0 C and 760mmHg.