1. Matching of Oil and Gas Separation Core and Air Compressor
Generally, the flow rate of oil-gas separation core for air compressor must be greater than or equal to that of air compressor, so as to prevent the fine dust that can not be filtered by filter from blocking the separation layer of oil-gas separation core, and then reduce the flow rate of oil-gas separation core, resulting in excessive pressure difference in the early stage of oil-gas separation core. The most suitable matching oil and gas separation core is to select more than 105% of the compressed air outflow.
2. Sediments of aging oil, pollutants in air and wear particles will affect the service life of oil-gas separation cores. Different users require different ultimate differential pressure. In practical application, the ultimate pressure difference of oil-gas separation core for compressor is 0.8-1 bar, and the vacuum pump is 0.5 bar. The accumulated dirt on oil-gas separation core will increase at higher oil flow rate, which can be measured by sewage discharge. The discharge of sewage is directly related to the separation structure planning of compressor. The optimum value of sewage discharge is generally about 1g per cubic meter. Therefore, the service life of oil-gas separation core can not be measured by time, only the ultimate pressure difference of oil-gas separation core can be used to determine the service life.
3. Application of methods to ensure economic and long life of oil and gas separation from core
Correct protection of lubricating oil is a prerequisite for ensuring a satisfactory service life of oil-gas separation core. Generally speaking, the service life of oil-gas separation core is only restricted by solid particle precipitates (oil oxides, wear particles, etc.) on the fine separation layer, which eventually leads to the increase of pressure difference. The contamination in lubricating oil can be reduced by replacing air filters, oil filters and scrupulous oil replacement cycles. In this way, the amount of dirt on the oil-gas separation core can be kept at a minimum, which is beneficial to extending the period of protection and maintenance. The type selection of oil is closely related to the service life of oil-gas separation cores, and only those approved, anti-aging and water-insensitive lubricants can be used. Lubricants with poor oxidation resistance are not suitable. Even if they work for a short time, a kind of viscous deposit similar to jelly will occur, which will block the oil and gas separately from the core. Higher working temperature will accelerate the aging of lubricating oil, so it is necessary to pay more attention to cooling air flow and dust of cooler. When replacing oil, the used oil must be completely discharged to prevent new oil from being contaminated or incompatible with old oil. In rare cases, premature ageing of lubricating oils may occur due to the inclusion of gaseous impurities in ambient air.
4. Oil Consumption of Air Compressor
Some critical conditions affecting the oil level of air compressor storage tank, such as the volatilization process of oil, the effect of pre-separation and oil return system, will lead to the increase of fuel consumption in a short or longer time. For example, the blockage of the return pipe may cause the separated oil to accumulate at the dry end of the separated core. The magnitude of the accumulated oil is related to the amount of accumulated oil.
Similar results will occur if the oil level in the tank is too high. If there is no significant isolation area between oil and gas temporarily or permanently, it will endanger the pre-separation of oil droplets and also add the residual oil rate in the air where the oil and gas separates from the core.
When the oil temperature is low or the volatile oil is used slowly, excessive oil will cause a large number of oil bubbles to leave the core through the oil, and the core will inevitably add fuel consumption. Under the normal working temperature of 80 C, the fume content of some types or trademarks can reach 10 mg/m?
5. Planning of Gas Storage Tanks
The effect of air storage tank in air compressor is to store compressor oil, and the effect of cushioning compressed air velocity is to separate oil and gas from the liquid in front of core. Oil storage tank is the decisive factor for oil content treatment by separating oil and gas from core. Oil storage tank planning is reasonable to reduce the oil content of compressed air. If the planning is unreasonable, the oil content of compressed air will increase, together with increasing power loss. How can the equipment of air compressor reduce the loss of power and how can the planning of oil storage tank be reasonable? Different brands of air compressors have different plans for oil storage tanks, and reasonable planning of oil storage tanks should pay attention to several parameters.
(1) Understanding the flow rate of the compressor head and the fuel injection flow rate required by the compressor head, parameters can be obtained from the compressor head manufacturer.
_The velocity requirement of compressed air before entering oil storage tank at 7bar pressure is within the range of v=15-25m/s. At this time, it is necessary to calculate the size requirement of the pipe from compressor head to oil storage tank.
_When the compressed air pressure is 7 bar, the velocity requirement in the tank is V2=0.7M/S. At this time, the diameter of the pipe required for the flow rate before entering the tank and the diameter of the tank required for the flow rate in the tank should be calculated. The oil content of compressed air is calculated according to the centrifugal force, velocity and direction of the compressed air with liquid oil entering the tank.
(5) The flow rate of compressed air entering the oil-gas separation core in oil storage tank is controlled at V2=0.7m/s. The oil content of compressed air entering the oil-gas separation core together is within 5-10g/m? And the oil content of compressed air entering the oil-gas separation core can be collected on the return tubing to measure the oil content of compressed air entering the oil-gas separation core.
(5) Calculate the fuel injection quantity required by the air compressor. The distance between the oil surface of the oil tank and the bottom of the core should not be less than 300 mm. Otherwise, it will increase the oil treatment of oil and gas separated from the core, resulting in an increase in the oil content of compressed air.
Thank you for your reading, more wonderful content please continue to pay attention to us: Jinan Air Compressor , we will have more wonderful content to share with you!