1. Air compressor requires less capacity of gas storage tank after frequency conversion and speed regulation.
2. Air compressor air pressure is more stable after frequency conversion speed regulation: because air compressor with frequency conversion makes use of stepless speed regulation characteristics of frequency converter, through the controller or PID regulator inside the frequency converter, it can complete fast pressure regulation control; compared with upper and lower limit switch control of power frequency operation, air pressure stability is improved exponentially;
3. The noise of air compressor is lower after frequency conversion and speed regulation, because the running frequency is less than power frequency when it runs steadily, the mechanical noise is reduced and the mechanical wear is small.
4. There is no impact when air compressor is started after frequency conversion and speed regulation. Because the frequency converter itself is a soft starting device, the starting current is about twice the rated current as far as possible. Compared with the power frequency starting, the starting impact is usually less than 6 times of the rated current. This kind of impact not only on the power grid, but also on the real mechanical system, but also greatly reduced.
5. Air compressor is more energy-saving after frequency conversion and speed regulation: although screw air compressor of each manufacturer adopts different energy-saving operation mode, but because the frequency converter adjusts the motor speed in real time according to the actual gas consumption, when the gas consumption is low, it can also let the air compressor sleep actively, thus greatly reducing the loss of power. It should be noted that different control modes of the system have a great impact on energy saving.
The above wonderful content is: Jinan Air Compressor provides technical support, more wonderful content please pay attention to us: , we will provide you with more wonderful content.