I. Preparations for Unit Start-up
(1) Check whether the process is smooth.
(2) Check the oil level of air compressor and engine crankcase within the prescribed range, and the oil level of injector is not less than 1/2 scale.
(3) Check the level of expansion tank between 1/2-2/3.
(4) Check the lubrication system and manually pump the oil 30-50 times to confirm that the pre-lubrication oil pump of the unit is normal.
(5) Check that the washing tank, engine lubricating oil heater and compressor oil heater of the unit are closed.
(6) Check that all the emergency buttons on the engine and compressor controller are in operation, and there is no alarm display.
(7) Check that the loading valve works well, and confirm that there is no residual liquid in each washing tank and separator.
(8) Rotate the flywheel with a turning tool to rotate the crankshaft of the compressor for 2-3 weeks. Check whether there are abnormal phenomena such as friction and obstruction in the unit.
II. Unit Start-up
(1) Put the power control switch of air compressor into the position of "AUTO" to supply power to PLC.
(2) Press the reset button to test the fault alarm signal.
(3) To adjust the meshing between the unidirectional wheel of pneumatic motor and the flywheel gear ring.
(4) Open the pre-lubricating oil pump and preheat and lubricate the unit until the temperature of the oil rises above 36 and confirm that the parts are preheated normally.
(5) Press the "start" valve handle and wait for the unit to reach 50rp II min. Slowly open the gas control valve, quickly close the pneumatic valve, and the unit opens and operates.
(6) When the temperature of lubricating oil is higher than 36 C and the temperature of cooling water is higher than 50 C, there is no abnormal phenomenon, prepare to load.
III. Unit Loading
(1) Open the loading valve, slowly open the process air intake valve, and gradually open the burst valve after the unit is stable, and slowly load (control the intake pressure from 0.55 MPa to 1.45 MPa, smooth operation to ensure the slow, safe and stable loading of the unit).
(2) After loading and closing, the operation of each component is monitored and adjusted to the required idle speed.
(1) Press the "unit shutdown" button, the air compressor will shut down by itself.
(2) If there is an emergency, it can be stopped by pressing the "emergency button" on the controller.
(3) Close the process air intake valve, open the vent valve to relieve the pressure of the unit, and close the vent valve after the pressure relief is completed.
(4) When the ambient temperature is low, all tracing systems should be turned on.